Bangor Area Staffing and Capital Area Staffing are recruiting a Dining Coordinator/Stockroom Clerk for our client in Unity, Maine.
This full-time, contract-to-hire position typical schedule is 8am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday yet must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed. Excellent benefits package once you go permanent. Pay is $13-14/hr.
Some duties to include:
• Receive and verify deliveries and organize and maintain all stock
• Perform full inventory of supplies weekly and prepare vendor orders
• Catalog invoices, gather data and create periodic reports of metrics, and create deposits for all monies.
• Demonstrate compliance with safety and sanitation regulations per Serve Safe.
• Assist with keeping the area clean and occasionally prepare food.
• High school diploma required and one (1) or more years of related experience and/or training, including experience with institutional-level food service volumes.
• Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office software products and ability to effectively use spreadsheets and business software to collect, analyze, and report data.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Basic cooking skills.
• Serve-Safe Certification must be obtained within six months of hire.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record required.
To be considered, please email your resume today.
Augusta to Unity area - Email resume to DawnT@CapitalAreaStaffing.com
Bangor to Unity area - Email resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com